Returning to school in Term 3
Our school will be open to welcome students back to onsite learning from the beginning of Term 3 – Tuesday 21 July 2020.
As you would be aware the border between NSW and Victoria closed as of 12:01am 8 July 2020.
All staff and students returning from Victoria after this time must have a permit to enter NSW and are required to self-isolate for a period of 14 days.
All students who have been in Victoria in the last 14 days before the commencement of school must not attend school until they complete the 14 days self-isolation period since they left Victoria.
NSW Health has requested anyone who has been in Victoria and is unwell or has flu-like symptoms arrange to be tested through their local medical practitioner or one of the COVID-19 clinics.
Students who are unable to return to school due to the border closures or self-isolation will be supported to learn remotely.
We would like to remind our community the most important action you can take is to practise good hand hygiene and physical distancing. Our school will be vigilant in implementing these requirements to minimise the risk at school.
- Curriculum reform focuses on deep learning25 Jun 2020
- Education Week to celebrate learning together19 Jun 2020
- NSW students return to the classroom full-time19 May 2020
- Keeping our school COVIDSafe12 May 2020
- Students begin return to classrooms08 May 2020
- Religion and ethics lessons continue at home05 May 2020
- Tune in at 8.45am to NSW Education LIVE28 Apr 2020
- NSW students to transition back to the classroom in Term 221 Apr 2020
- Keep your family entertained these school holidays09 Apr 2020