Parent – Teacher Conversations
At Lake Heights Public School we highly value parent communication in regards to your child’s learning.
Our parent conversation booking slips have now gone home and we urge all of our parents to book in a time to meet with your child’s teacher.
Parents who don’t have a booking slip are encouraged to phone the school office on 4274 1740 to ask for one to be sent home. Each teacher will also have spare booking forms.
Why it’s worth going to parent-teacher conversations
Parent-teacher interviews give you a great opportunity to:
- learn more about your child’s academic, emotional and social development
- meet and get to know your child’s teachers
- help your child’s teachers understand more about your child
- make plans with the teacher about how you can both support your child
- build a relationship with your child’s school.