School enrolment area
Every public school reserves enough places within their school for students in their local enrolment area. Visit my.education.nsw.gov.au/school-finder to confirm you are in-area.
Out of Area Enrolment (Non-local Enrolment)
Non-local enrolment applications are only considered when our school can accommodate a child within school and class numbers after reserving mandatory space required for local enrolments. The Principal can provide initial advice where required or appropriate before a Non-Local Enrolment Panel may assess applications.
The non-local enrolment application form requires the applicant to address the following selection criteria and provide supporting documentation. The selection criteria for Non-local enrolment includes:
- siblings already enrolled at the school
- proximity and access to the school
- access to single-sex education
- medical reasons
- safety and supervision of the student before and after school
- availability of subjects or combinations of subjects
- compassionate circumstances
- structure and organisation of the school
- recent change in the local intake area boundaries.
A non-local enrolment application form must be completed, after which a regular application to enrol in a NSW Government school form will also be required for successful enrolment.