School Plan 2016
In 2016 we will continue to move forward with our strategic directions of Attendance, Literacy and the Australian Curriculum. Improvement measures have been adjusted in response to progress made during 2015.
- More than 90% of students attending school regularly and achieving their full potential.
- Improved student social skills leading to a greater number of students achieving the highest levels on the school’s student welfare award schemes
- Aboriginal student attendance equal to or better than the whole school population.
- PLAN data will show that students are moving along the Literacy Continuum at an optimal rate
- NAPLAN data will show an increased percentage of students in the proficient bands for spelling, writing, grammar and punctuation.
- Aboriginal students will be equally represented in the proficient bands and along the continuum.
- Teachers’ programs and classrooms show evidence that they are following the NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum in History and Geography by the end of 2016.