School Plan 2017
2017 is the final year of the current 3 year plan. Improvement measures have been adjusted in response to progress made during the first two years. The development a new 3 year plan will take place in addition to the following:
- More than 90% of students attending school regularly and achieving their full potential.
- A reduction in the number of students placed on a behavioural level, compared to 2016.
- Attendance rates of Aboriginal population improved on 2016 levels by 10%
- 80% of K-3 Early Action for Success students on track in literacy and numeracy.
- PLAN data will show that students, particularly Aboriginal students, are moving along the literacy continuum at an optimal rate.
- An upward trend in students achieving the proficient bands for Spelling and an 8% increase in students achieving in the proficient bands in Yr 3 & 5 Reading NAPLAN tests.
- An increased proportion of students in the top two NAPLAN bands by 8% with a 30% increase for Aboriginal students as an inclusive part of the 8% increase for general population.
- History and Geography taught in all classrooms using an inquiry-based model. Relevant outcomes and tools reflected in programming, assessment and reporting.